The following has been composed to protect the individual’s personal information on our website Jobibo.in that may be open to misuse in any form.
USE OF CONTENT
Jobibo authorizes You, subject to these Terms, to view and a single copy of the content available on or from Jobibo.in and to access and use the Jobibo Sites and the Jobibo Content and to download and print a single copy of the content available on or from the Jobibo Sites solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of Jobibo.in, and of all other websites under the Company’s control, whether partial or otherwise, such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other Jobibo content. All Jobibo Content is the property of Jobibo or its licensors. Any form of misuse would not be tolerated.
The following actions will as follows be constituted as misuse of the services offered by Jobibo.in and are strictly prohibited:
Users are expressly prohibited from using or exploiting Jobibo.in and/or any content or data provided therein for:
- any commercial purposes such as creating alternate databases, extending access to Jobibo.in to third parties without prior written consent of the Company; and/or
- undertaking any business activity which is in competition with the business of the Company; and/or
- for seeking fees in any name whatsoever; and/or
- approaching candidates/jobseekers for any purposes other than for specific existing vacancies; and/or
- Sharing access with persons who are not contracted with the Company.
- Reselling the products/services offered by the Company.
- Using or attempting to use any automated program, software or system or any similar or equivalent process (including spiders, robots, crawlers etc.) to access, navigate, search, copy, monitor, download, scrape, crawl or otherwise extract in any manner, any data or content including but not limited to adding or downloading profiles, contact details, or send or redirect messages from Jobibo.in
- Gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access (by hacking, password “mining” or any other means) to:
- any portion or feature of Jobibo.in or any of the services or products offered on or through Jobibo.in which are not intended for you
- any server, website, program or computer systems of the Company or any other third parties and/or Users
- Modifying the services provided through Jobibo.in or their appearance using any technology or overlay any additional offering on top of such services or simulate Jobibo.in services or its functions in any manner whatsoever without explicit consent obtained in writing by approaching us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attempting to breach or breaching any security or authentication measures set up by the Company in relation to Jobibo.in and/or attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Company’s system or network
- Accessing Jobibo.in through interfaces other than those expressly provided by Company.
- Bypassing or Circumventing or trying to circumvent any service limits including but not limited to Search limits, Captcha limits and occurrences on different triggers.
- Circumventing or attempting to circumvent any technological protections used or employed by the Company or by any third party in order to protect the content on Jobibo.in and/or to exclude robots, spiders etc. from crawling and /or scraping content from Jobibo.in.
- Reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, deciphering or otherwise attempting to do any of the aforesaid or deriving the source code for the Site or Application or any related technology or any part thereof.
- Scraping, downloading (including bulk- downloading), replicating or otherwise extracting any information or data from Jobibo.in (by any process, whether automatic or manual) to offer any products or services which are similar to or may in any manner compete with the products or services of the Company.
- Interfering with or disrupting or attempting to interfere with or disrupt (including by using any device, software or routine), the use of Jobibo.in or any computer networks connected to Jobibo.in, by any other User;
- Stalking, threatening, or in any manner harassing any other User.
- Forging headers or in any manner manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information.
- Impersonating any other person or entity, or making any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any person or entity.
- Developing, using or attempting to use any automated program, scripts, robots, third party software or system or any similar or equivalent process (including spiders, robots, crawlers, browser plug-ins/extensions/add-ons, in-frames on third party sites, mirroring, HTML parsers etc.) to access, navigate, search, copy, monitor, download, scrape, crawl or otherwise extract or modify in any manner, any data or content from Jobibo.in without explicit consent obtained in writing by approaching us at email@example.com
- Using Jobibo.in or the contact details of Users for transmitting marketing and promotional mailers/ Offensive messages/ messages or communications using any media that are unrelated to recruitment or sending unsolicited commercial communications with misleading subject lines in order to intentionally obfuscate the original message.
- Spamming Jobibo.in /Company or any other Users including by uploading, posting, emailing, SMS, transmitting or otherwise making available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail.
- Engaging in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of Jobibo.in (or any part thereof) and providing deep-links into Jobibo.in (or any part thereof) without prior permission of Company;
- Imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Jobibo.in infrastructure;
- Hosting, modifying, uploading, posting, transmitting, publishing, or distributing any material or information that:
- Violates any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation for the time being in force.
- Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law.
- That deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- That harms minors in any way; that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the company.
- Belongs to another person and to which you have no right.
- Infringes, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of the Company or any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary rights.
- Contains computer viruses, or other computer code, files or programs designed to disrupt, destroy or interfere with or limit the functioning of Jobibo.in, or any other computer system or resource.
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling in any manner, any content which is or may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, blasphemous, vulgar, pornographic, pedophilic, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever.
In case of any misuse of the services offered by Jobibo.in, Jobibo reserves its rights to take any actions as it may deem fit. Such as:
- Suspending or terminating your access to Jobibo.in and/Jobibo’s products and/or service, forthwith and without any notice.
- Removing or disabling any content which is non-compliant with the Terms and Conditions; and/or
- Reporting the incident/ misuse to relevant authorities and/or initiating any legal proceedings. In case your misuse of Jobibo.in results in or is likely to result in any loss or depletion of revenue, reputation or customer base of Jobibo, we (Jobibo) additionally reserves its right to seek adequate relief against the said misuse, including relief by way of damages, injunction, etc.
The user shall not compromise on any intellectual property rights of any person / entity or retain information / download any information from any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
Payments for the services offered by Jobibo.in shall be on a 100% advance basis. Refund if any will be at the sole discretion of Jobibo. We offer no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts. Jobibo undertakes no liability for free services. Jobibo reserves its right to amend / alter or change all or any disclaimers or terms of agreements at any time without any prior notice. We give no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All is on a best effort basis and liability is limited to refund of amount only. All terms / disclaimers whether specifically mentioned or not shall be deemed to be included if any reference is made to them.
Jobibo has no agents and does not operate through any agents save for those specifically mentioned on the home page of the website.
The services provided by the websites maintained, operated or owned by Jobibo do not extend to acting as an agent (express or implied) on behalf of any subscriber or user.
The Terms and conditions mentioned above regulate the usage of Jobibo.in. Any person using Jobibo.in in violation of the stipulations contained in the Terms and Conditions of Jobibo.in shall render himself/herself liable to appropriate action in a court of law both civil and criminal.